Spotless Flooring offers Grout Sealing on either new or clean grout. We prefer to clean the tile and grout our selves before applying the sealant to ensure that the sealant does not trap any soils into the grout.
We use professional grade DuPont Stone Tech Heavy Duty Grout Sealer. This grout sealer will last 3 to 5 years before wearing off.
After cleaning, fans are applied to the tiled areas for quick drying. After the water has dried from the grout lines the Sealer may be applied. Sealant is allowed a minimum of 15 minutes to penetrate the grout before the excess is wiped up from the floor. Fans, once again, are applied to the area for quicker drying.
Within 1 hour of applying grout sealer you will be able to traverse on your hard floor.
- Ensures the life of your grout
- Prevents staining in your grout
- Keeps oils and liquids from penetrating
- Prevents discoloration
- Allows messes to be cleaned more effectively
- Grout will be less absorbent
- Less maintenance costs in the long run